Thursday, September 6, 2007

VirGin BLoGGeR...

Pls welcome me the virgin blogger into the blogging world. I just realize there are more bloogers around me than I realize :) At the moment, I prefer to remain anonymous, in case I do really get into this and might write something offensive or something "secretive" about someone. Now that would make it more interesting won't it.

I am bursting with stories, view and opinions and I can't wait to put it all down. This is going to be exciting and you are all going to hear from me soon enough. For now, I need to go as I am sneaking in some time to do this during office hours. Actually, technically now it's over my office hours, but where I work and in my industry office hours is 24/7.

Virgin as the Virgin Blogger Can Be...

3 comments:

J.T. said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I always appreciate a new visitor with thoughtful comments. :)

miChi3 said...

oh well,
i might be late for this,
but welcome to the blogosphere..
=)

sharlydia said...

welcome to blogsphere! looking forward to more of your comments on sharlydia.blogspot.com too! haha...

have fun & enjoy...