Thursday, May 8, 2008

Boo, You There?

I went on dates with a few different guys recently and they are very different in terms of age, personality, character and different industry of jobs. But you know, I use to love doing this, meet new people get to know each other, I guess I still do, but sometimes it’s so tiring. So VERY TIRING it’s not funny. The whole process is just too long.

I recently came with up with a possible theory that maybe I should date a long time friend. That way I am already ahead once I start. This person probably has same friends as I do, do similar activities, like similar things among other stuffs. So that makes it all easier doesn’t it?

2nd theory, date the next random dude that I meet, Wow,… bit risky isn’t it? The last one is even more bizarre! Date a girl! Er… this is me here telling you I am not bi-sexual. Had to fill up 3 theories. So came up with this random one. J

So really tell me what you think… because I feel that the first option is my short cut to finding my possible Boo. Lol… So really, like the Chris Brown song says, I can’t be the only one out there, I BET you there’s HEARTS all over the WORLD tonight. I need to believe in something right?

5 comments:

zewt said...

maye u should stop looking, then it will come... really.

SpikeySpikey said...

Zewt - You are possibly right. :) Possibly...

FireWire said...

you can look for them but you might overlook, take your time ok? in the meanwhile, have fun :)

sharlydia said...

do u enjoy these random speed dating in the first place? if not, i bet u already have tons in ur pocket to consider who u can go "deeper" with?

SpikeySpikey said...

firewire - Am not looking hard, I live by the day. Lol... and yes, having fun now :)

sharlydia - haven't met a GREAT candidate yet. Not yet... :)