Thursday, April 24, 2008

Follow Up Post!

This is a little bit delayed. But this post is to explain WHY I posted up the last post. It’s the lyrics of a song by Chris Brown. It's one of my favourite songs and I find it very meaningful. I know it’s an upbeat R&B song and half of you are wondering if I am shallow or something to find this meaningful, but I tried reading a little deeper into it.

So you see, he is singing bout how he misses his boo(I think it’s derived from beau) and how great she is. He also expresses that he feels that he doesn’t need anything, whether it was money or material things when he is with her. He also emphasizes this “in love” feeling he is feeling that is so great that there has to be other out there who are experiencing the same way.

So basically, I can relate to the feeling where nothing matters when you are so into a relationship and the feeling is so deep and so intense you feel like you are on top of the world. Also the other thing I am very touched about was the fact he BELIEVES that there is LOVE out there. Do you get me? I tried explaining this to some other people.

I could really relate to this song. Maybe I needed to believe that there is… There is STILL LOVE OUT THERE…

2 comments:

sharlydia said...

I love that song by Chris Brown too! Well and I surely can feel how u'r feeling about that song, though I din go so "deep" into the lyrics prior to this...

SpikeySpikey said...

Sharlydia - I guess different ppl read differently same things right? But yeah, I LOVE this song! :)