Friday, May 16, 2008

Have You Ever?

I was having drinks with a friend yesterday night and we were talking bout relationships and girls(in his case) and he said something a bit out of ordinary for a guy for a guy to admit. He said he will give anything to feel that “LOVING” feeling all over again, even though it felt like CRAP after that. He was totally infatuated with this girl and he was trying to explain the feeling to me. I thought he was quite sweet to say so. And I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND he meant. I was HURT terribly recently but even all that horror I went through, I will NOW (don’t even begin to ask me why) I will do it ALL OVER AGAIN to feel that way. The down was REALLY bad… but do we ever learn?

But then again, I tried to think of the WORSE of the times I was feeling… am I so stupid to go through that all over again? Sentimental love fool me, I THINK yes…

What do you think?

3 comments:

zewt said...

all goes to show we need to have love in our lives... that we are not made up of just flesh and blood.

sharlydia said...

Worth to try at least, coz I'm sure u would want to feel loved AGAIN right? Whether u will go through what u have gone through all over again (the sad part) is something u & I cant tell...

vialentino said...

hi hi...visiting u here...hv a nice day