Sunday, October 28, 2007

Betrayal of Trust

Have you ever trust someone only to find that they betrayed you and also back-stab you. I read an article at this blog by sharlydia and that triggered something in me. I treat my friends well and when I trust them, I trust them. Even though I am not the kind who confide everyone openly about my matters, in fact I am a rather private person in that way on the contrary of me being a rather LOUD person (or so I was told) Anyhow, I have a good friend whom I was working with, we became fast friends and he was a rather crude person. A lot of people does not like him due to his quick mouth and his crude/rudeness. I use to make excuses for him all the time, and I always say this to other people who wonders why I hang out with him. I tell them if you look beyond the surface of crudeness he is actually quite a nice person and a good friend. Some people still do not understand why I bother defending him. I introduce him to my group of friends and today he hangs out with them. I have been known to have a big heart to forgive people

I have been recently having some rough times with my no longer current relationship. I found out from another close friend whom we all work together. Oh dear, this is going to be a little confusing. I have 2 good friends working together with me. Mr. Betrayal A and Friend B had a fight which almost resulted in physical fighting so he was complaining to me and I defended Mr. Betrayal A, which then Friend B told me off by saying WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Here you are defending him and there he is stabbing you on the back. He didn’t dare to tell me initially so that I won’t get upset but then in the end he cpuldn’t hold it in and told me off. I was bery SURPRISED, especially since he’s like I am there for you when you are having difficulties and behind me he’s bitching bout me!

Well, lesson here is… you can’t really trust someone too much? Or is it me who is NOT SO WISE in judging people?

So to my other GOOD/BEST friends, who are reading this, please bear with me when I don’t share my matters with you, but I always will eventually tell. And thank you for never pressuring me to share until I am ready to…

3 comments:

sharlydia said...

This is always sad to find out, but like i said in my post, life goes on & let me tell u, your "friend" will get it back one day coz what goes around comes around!

I'm sure u've found "better" new friends now & they will be there for u when u'r ready to share your matters with them...

Anonymous said...

We r all humans...Not everyone we can't trust...It is hard 2 find ppl who we can trust nowadays...eventhough that person is our best friends...We have to understand the true self of a person before we can trust them....Another thing,when that person is our friend.It doesn't mean we know them...This thing kinda complicated to explain..Let's just leave that behind...XD

sharlydia said...

hi spikey, u havent been around for a while, but anyway i've got a new year present for u, check it out - http://sharlydia.blogspot.com/2008/01/ive-been-tagged-monthly-flavors.html